USA: Federated Direct Relaunches Bloomingdales.com
Federated Direct, the direct-to-customer subsidiary of Federated Department Stores, Inc, today announced the relaunch of its bloomingdales.com website. The completely redesigned site offers customers fashion tips and editorial content from Bloomingdale's fashion experts, as well as a fresh array of designer boutiques and concept shops. New shopping tools make it easier than ever to browse merchandise and access information about in-store and online events, the company said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores