USA: Federated Names Dawn Robertson President of Federated Stores Direct
Federated Department Stores, Inc. today named Dawn H. Robertson to the new position of president and chief merchandising officer of Federated Stores Direct, the company's New York-based direct-to-customer catalog and e-commerce division, effective July 5, 2000. Robertson, 44, has served as executive vice president for men's/children's/home at the Federated Merchandising Group (FMG) since joining Federated in November 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth