USA: Federated's Comp Sales Up 1.6 Per Cent
Federated Department Stores today reported total sales of$1.293bn for the four weeks ended October 28, 2000, an increase of 0.6 per cent from total sales of $1.285bn for the same period last year. On a comp-store basis, Federated's October sales increased1.6 per cent. For the 13-week third quarter of 2000, Federated's sales totaled $4.197bn, an increase of 1.5 per cent over total sales of $4.137bn for the third quarter last year. On a comp-store basis, this year's third-quarter sales increased 1.9 per cent.For the first 39 weeks of 2000, Federated's sales totaled $12.294bn, an increase of 4.7 per cent over total sales of $11.743bn for the same period last year. On a comp-store basis, Federated's year-to-date sales are up 2.3 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores