USA: Federated's Comp Sales Up 1.6 Per Cent
Federated Department Stores today reported total sales of$1.293bn for the four weeks ended October 28, 2000, an increase of 0.6 per cent from total sales of $1.285bn for the same period last year. On a comp-store basis, Federated's October sales increased1.6 per cent. For the 13-week third quarter of 2000, Federated's sales totaled $4.197bn, an increase of 1.5 per cent over total sales of $4.137bn for the third quarter last year. On a comp-store basis, this year's third-quarter sales increased 1.9 per cent.For the first 39 weeks of 2000, Federated's sales totaled $12.294bn, an increase of 4.7 per cent over total sales of $11.743bn for the same period last year. On a comp-store basis, Federated's year-to-date sales are up 2.3 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack