USA: Federated's Comp Sales Up 1.6 Per Cent
Federated Department Stores today reported total sales of$1.293bn for the four weeks ended October 28, 2000, an increase of 0.6 per cent from total sales of $1.285bn for the same period last year. On a comp-store basis, Federated's October sales increased1.6 per cent. For the 13-week third quarter of 2000, Federated's sales totaled $4.197bn, an increase of 1.5 per cent over total sales of $4.137bn for the third quarter last year. On a comp-store basis, this year's third-quarter sales increased 1.9 per cent.For the first 39 weeks of 2000, Federated's sales totaled $12.294bn, an increase of 4.7 per cent over total sales of $11.743bn for the same period last year. On a comp-store basis, Federated's year-to-date sales are up 2.3 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020