USA: Federated's Comp Sales Up 1.6 Per Cent
Federated Department Stores today reported total sales of$1.293bn for the four weeks ended October 28, 2000, an increase of 0.6 per cent from total sales of $1.285bn for the same period last year. On a comp-store basis, Federated's October sales increased1.6 per cent. For the 13-week third quarter of 2000, Federated's sales totaled $4.197bn, an increase of 1.5 per cent over total sales of $4.137bn for the third quarter last year. On a comp-store basis, this year's third-quarter sales increased 1.9 per cent.For the first 39 weeks of 2000, Federated's sales totaled $12.294bn, an increase of 4.7 per cent over total sales of $11.743bn for the same period last year. On a comp-store basis, Federated's year-to-date sales are up 2.3 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022