USA: Federated's Comp Sales Up 1.6 Per Cent
Federated Department Stores today reported total sales of$1.293bn for the four weeks ended October 28, 2000, an increase of 0.6 per cent from total sales of $1.285bn for the same period last year. On a comp-store basis, Federated's October sales increased1.6 per cent. For the 13-week third quarter of 2000, Federated's sales totaled $4.197bn, an increase of 1.5 per cent over total sales of $4.137bn for the third quarter last year. On a comp-store basis, this year's third-quarter sales increased 1.9 per cent.For the first 39 weeks of 2000, Federated's sales totaled $12.294bn, an increase of 4.7 per cent over total sales of $11.743bn for the same period last year. On a comp-store basis, Federated's year-to-date sales are up 2.3 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report