AUSTRALIA: Federation Group Nets Hot Tuna Surfwear
30-year-old Australian surfwear label Hot Tuna is to be sold to Federation Group Ltd and a new management team the company said today. The deal is likely to mark a return of the brand to the US, Europe and Asian markets. Although financial details have not been disclosed, Federation told the Australian Stock Exchange that the purchase comprises Hot Tuna's intellectual property and all future national and international business of the brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores