ITALY: Fendi Appoints Giancarlo Di Risio As CEO
Giancarlo Di Risio has been appointed chief executive of Fendi, the fashion house controlled by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA. Di Risio joins Fendi following LVMH's purchase of Prada Holdings' 25.5 per cent stake in the Roman fashion house in November. Giancarlo Di Risio stepped down from a 15-year stretch as CEO of fashion group IT Holding SpA in August. IT Holding controls brands including Malo and Gianfranco Ferre, and in his time at the company Di Risio saw its transformation from a licensed producer of jeans for the Versace, Dolce & Gabana, and Roberto Cavalli labels to a multi-brand group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022