ITALY: Fendi Appoints Giancarlo Di Risio As CEO
Giancarlo Di Risio has been appointed chief executive of Fendi, the fashion house controlled by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA. Di Risio joins Fendi following LVMH's purchase of Prada Holdings' 25.5 per cent stake in the Roman fashion house in November. Giancarlo Di Risio stepped down from a 15-year stretch as CEO of fashion group IT Holding SpA in August. IT Holding controls brands including Malo and Gianfranco Ferre, and in his time at the company Di Risio saw its transformation from a licensed producer of jeans for the Versace, Dolce & Gabana, and Roberto Cavalli labels to a multi-brand group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar