ITALY: Fendi Appoints Giancarlo Di Risio As CEO
Giancarlo Di Risio has been appointed chief executive of Fendi, the fashion house controlled by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA. Di Risio joins Fendi following LVMH's purchase of Prada Holdings' 25.5 per cent stake in the Roman fashion house in November. Giancarlo Di Risio stepped down from a 15-year stretch as CEO of fashion group IT Holding SpA in August. IT Holding controls brands including Malo and Gianfranco Ferre, and in his time at the company Di Risio saw its transformation from a licensed producer of jeans for the Versace, Dolce & Gabana, and Roberto Cavalli labels to a multi-brand group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020