ITALY: Fendi Appoints Giancarlo Di Risio As CEO
Giancarlo Di Risio has been appointed chief executive of Fendi, the fashion house controlled by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA. Di Risio joins Fendi following LVMH's purchase of Prada Holdings' 25.5 per cent stake in the Roman fashion house in November. Giancarlo Di Risio stepped down from a 15-year stretch as CEO of fashion group IT Holding SpA in August. IT Holding controls brands including Malo and Gianfranco Ferre, and in his time at the company Di Risio saw its transformation from a licensed producer of jeans for the Versace, Dolce & Gabana, and Roberto Cavalli labels to a multi-brand group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack