ITALY: Fendi President To Sell 16% Stake
Carla Fendi, who declined to comment on the sale, currently holds a 16 per cent stake in the company, while majority shareholder LVMH holds 25.5 per cent.
LVMH bought its stake in Fendi from luxury goods house Prada Group NV for EUR295 million.
Companies: Prada Group
Feet are going to be warm and cosy next winter. Fur, both real and synthetic, was all around at the latest GDS shoe fair in Germany, on the inside and outside of shoes as well as boots, writes Penny L...
Italy-based fashion house Prada said it is selling the Helmut Lang brand to Japan's Link Theory Holdings as part of a strategic reorganisation....
Italian fashion company Prada SpA has agreed to sell its Jil Sander unit to private equity firm Change Capital Partners....
Fashion house Prada has named Armando Tolomelli as control director and Cinzia Tito as human resources manager of the business, press reports said....
Luxury label Prada could be in danger of stealing Burberry's crown as the label of choice for Britain's hooligans, if the recent banning of its shoes at Manchester nightclubs is anything to go by....
Luxury fashion label Prada is pursuing annual growth of 23.5 per cent over the next five years, according to statements given to its banks....
Upmarket fashion label Jil Sander AG is axing 130 employees in Hamburg, Germany, as it shifts operations to Italy, financial newspaper Boersen-Zeitung said....
German fashion house Jil Sander, a unit of Italian luxury goods group Prada, has narrowed its first-half net loss to €9.7 million, compared with a net loss of €15.3 million in the January to July peri...
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020