ITALY: Ferragamo appoints Michele Norsa as CEO
Italian fashion house Salvatore Ferragamo has named Michele Norsa, the former CEO of the Valentino Fashion Group, as its new chief executive.
Mr Norsa will replace Ferruccio Ferragamo who is to become chairman of the fashion house's parent company, Salvatore Ferragamo Italia SpA. He will take up the post in October.
Mr Norsa is the first non-family member to lead the company and his appointment comes ahead of a planned initial public offering.
Valentino Fashion Group has named Stefano Sassi as its new chief executive following a five-month search....
Luxury firm Hugo Boss sees potential in children's fashion and also views China as an important fashion market, chief executive Bruno Saelzer said yesterday (2 November)....
A group of shareholders has acquired a 14.5% share in Valentino Fashion Group, according to a report by financial daily Il Sole 24 Ore....
Italian designer firm Valentino Fashion Group today (13 September) reported a 31.1% rise in profit to EUR60.7m (US$77.2m), up from EUR46.3m for the same period last year....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack