CHINA: Ferragamo Focuses On HK Business
Luxury shoes and apparel manufacturer Salvatore Ferragamo is to revamp its Hong Kong stores and service strategies this autumn in an effort to improve profits reported the South China Morning Post. Chief executive Ferruccio Ferragamo said: "It is a competitive environment and we cannot relax," he said. "We need to constantly see what the customer wants and respond to the environment."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth