USA: FHM To Launch US Men's Fashion Magazine
FHM's executive publisher, Dana Fields, announced today that the publication will now launch FHM Collections, a pure fashion magazine that will provide readers with a complete guide to fashion and grooming. FHM Collections will be the first and only consumer-oriented, fashion magazine for men available in the US."We will be the only pure men's fashion magazine on the market. Every European country has a menswear magazine, but there is a gaping hole in the US marketplace right now for the affluent and upscale portion that wants 100 per cent menswear and style trends," said Dana Fields. "As other publications struggle to find their identity, FHM Collections will deliver exactly what it promises."FHM Collections will hit newsstands in March 2001 and will be published twice a year, highlighting Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter fashions as well as featuring the best of the Milan, Paris and New York fashion shows. Targeted at young, affluent men with the income and inclination to spend on fashion, FHM Collections will feature at least 100 editorial pages dedicated solely to style. When EMAP acquired FHM Magazine, it was a fashion trade title in the UK with a circulation of 60,000. After repositioning it as a men's general interest magazine, the circulation jumped to 750,000 in just five years. Being true to its roots, FHM launched FHM Collections in the UK in the Fall of 1998 and has quickly established itself as a must-read for British men. In the UK, the circulation for FHM Collections is comparable to GQ - approaching 100,000 in circulation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022