JAPAN: Fibre Firm Kobe Kiito Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Troubled textile maker Kobe Kiito Co on Thursday filed for bankruptcy protection amid crippling liabilities of around 8.3 billion yen ($72 million).
The company said a weak fibre market would make it tough to reduce excess debts and while its real estate operations were also struggling in poor market conditions.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack