CHINESE: Fibres to be showcased at Yarn Expo
The latest applications of Chinese fibres and yarns are set to be showcased at the Yarn Expo Spring in Beijing, China.
The exhibition, set to take place between 27-29 March will include the Chinese Fibre Hall, which will include all of the country's leading fibre enterprises, showcasing he latest applications of raw fabric materials.
Four themed display areas in the China Fibre Hall will feature the latest developments in fabrics, with a section focusing on green, recyclable and low carbon fibres.
There will also be a zone featuring the new generation of polyester fibres, which will display the new generation of cotton-like polyester fibres, which have a wide range of applications.
Another hall will showcase a collection of cotton, linen, wool and the latest products from some other Chinese and overseas exhibitors with an open space area for the exchange of industrial knowledge.
Nearly 200 companies are set to exhibit, coming from seven countries and regions, including China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Singapore and Switzerland.
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Apparel and textiles rank high on EU alert system
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019