CHINESE: Fibres to be showcased at Yarn Expo
The latest applications of Chinese fibres and yarns are set to be showcased at the Yarn Expo Spring in Beijing, China.
The exhibition, set to take place between 27-29 March will include the Chinese Fibre Hall, which will include all of the country's leading fibre enterprises, showcasing he latest applications of raw fabric materials.
Four themed display areas in the China Fibre Hall will feature the latest developments in fabrics, with a section focusing on green, recyclable and low carbon fibres.
There will also be a zone featuring the new generation of polyester fibres, which will display the new generation of cotton-like polyester fibres, which have a wide range of applications.
Another hall will showcase a collection of cotton, linen, wool and the latest products from some other Chinese and overseas exhibitors with an open space area for the exchange of industrial knowledge.
Nearly 200 companies are set to exhibit, coming from seven countries and regions, including China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Singapore and Switzerland.
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- Factory funding gap has mixed impact in Myanmar
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Bangladesh workers rally for unpaid wages
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- Under Armour lifts outlook after Q2 revenue hike
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020