CHINESE: Fibres to be showcased at Yarn Expo
The latest applications of Chinese fibres and yarns are set to be showcased at the Yarn Expo Spring in Beijing, China.
The exhibition, set to take place between 27-29 March will include the Chinese Fibre Hall, which will include all of the country's leading fibre enterprises, showcasing he latest applications of raw fabric materials.
Four themed display areas in the China Fibre Hall will feature the latest developments in fabrics, with a section focusing on green, recyclable and low carbon fibres.
There will also be a zone featuring the new generation of polyester fibres, which will display the new generation of cotton-like polyester fibres, which have a wide range of applications.
Another hall will showcase a collection of cotton, linen, wool and the latest products from some other Chinese and overseas exhibitors with an open space area for the exchange of industrial knowledge.
Nearly 200 companies are set to exhibit, coming from seven countries and regions, including China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Singapore and Switzerland.
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
- The current state of play in world garment exports
- Fung Capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Arrests made at US REI/North Face protests
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report