CHINESE: Fibres to be showcased at Yarn Expo
The latest applications of Chinese fibres and yarns are set to be showcased at the Yarn Expo Spring in Beijing, China.
The exhibition, set to take place between 27-29 March will include the Chinese Fibre Hall, which will include all of the country's leading fibre enterprises, showcasing he latest applications of raw fabric materials.
Four themed display areas in the China Fibre Hall will feature the latest developments in fabrics, with a section focusing on green, recyclable and low carbon fibres.
There will also be a zone featuring the new generation of polyester fibres, which will display the new generation of cotton-like polyester fibres, which have a wide range of applications.
Another hall will showcase a collection of cotton, linen, wool and the latest products from some other Chinese and overseas exhibitors with an open space area for the exchange of industrial knowledge.
Nearly 200 companies are set to exhibit, coming from seven countries and regions, including China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Singapore and Switzerland.
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack