US: Fifth & Pacific names Blum Juicy Couture CEO
Blum will be responsible for driving growth at Juicy Couture
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific Companies has appointed Paul Blum as chief executive officer of its Juicy Couture brand.
Blum will be responsible for driving growth at Juicy Couture and report to CEO of Fifth & Pacific William McComb. Blum most recently served as CEO of Kenneth Cole Productions. He has also worked at jewellery firm David Yurman.
"Paul's experience running and building lifestyle brands is a perfect match for the CEO role at Juicy Couture. His multi-channel background, his passion for digital marketing and sales, and his experience in leading a creatively driven business are just what we were looking for," said McComb.
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific has seen its first-quarter loss narrow, after strong sales growth at Kate Spade and Lucky offset a decline in sales at Juicy Couture....
US women's wear retailer Ascena Retail Group has appointed Erin Stern as its executive vice president and chief merchandising officer of the Maurices brand....
Luxury fashion brand Aquascutum has appointed former Juicy Couture finance director Mark Taylor as the new chief operating officer of its UK business....
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015