US: Fifth & Pacific names Blum Juicy Couture CEO
Blum will be responsible for driving growth at Juicy Couture
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific Companies has appointed Paul Blum as chief executive officer of its Juicy Couture brand.
Blum will be responsible for driving growth at Juicy Couture and report to CEO of Fifth & Pacific William McComb. Blum most recently served as CEO of Kenneth Cole Productions. He has also worked at jewellery firm David Yurman.
"Paul's experience running and building lifestyle brands is a perfect match for the CEO role at Juicy Couture. His multi-channel background, his passion for digital marketing and sales, and his experience in leading a creatively driven business are just what we were looking for," said McComb.
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific has seen its first-quarter loss narrow, after strong sales growth at Kate Spade and Lucky offset a decline in sales at Juicy Couture....
US women's wear retailer Ascena Retail Group has appointed Erin Stern as its executive vice president and chief merchandising officer of the Maurices brand....
Luxury fashion brand Aquascutum has appointed former Juicy Couture finance director Mark Taylor as the new chief operating officer of its UK business....
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Adidas worker hotline bridges communication gap
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- Dick's Sporting Goods updates on strategy