US: Fifth & Pacific names Blum Juicy Couture CEO
Blum will be responsible for driving growth at Juicy Couture
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific Companies has appointed Paul Blum as chief executive officer of its Juicy Couture brand.
Blum will be responsible for driving growth at Juicy Couture and report to CEO of Fifth & Pacific William McComb. Blum most recently served as CEO of Kenneth Cole Productions. He has also worked at jewellery firm David Yurman.
"Paul's experience running and building lifestyle brands is a perfect match for the CEO role at Juicy Couture. His multi-channel background, his passion for digital marketing and sales, and his experience in leading a creatively driven business are just what we were looking for," said McComb.
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific has seen its first-quarter loss narrow, after strong sales growth at Kate Spade and Lucky offset a decline in sales at Juicy Couture....
US women's wear retailer Ascena Retail Group has appointed Erin Stern as its executive vice president and chief merchandising officer of the Maurices brand....
Luxury fashion brand Aquascutum has appointed former Juicy Couture finance director Mark Taylor as the new chief operating officer of its UK business....
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Connected sourcing networks ease payment problems
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead