US: Fifth & Pacific names Blum Juicy Couture CEO
Blum will be responsible for driving growth at Juicy Couture
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific Companies has appointed Paul Blum as chief executive officer of its Juicy Couture brand.
Blum will be responsible for driving growth at Juicy Couture and report to CEO of Fifth & Pacific William McComb. Blum most recently served as CEO of Kenneth Cole Productions. He has also worked at jewellery firm David Yurman.
"Paul's experience running and building lifestyle brands is a perfect match for the CEO role at Juicy Couture. His multi-channel background, his passion for digital marketing and sales, and his experience in leading a creatively driven business are just what we were looking for," said McComb.
Apparel firm Fifth & Pacific has seen its first-quarter loss narrow, after strong sales growth at Kate Spade and Lucky offset a decline in sales at Juicy Couture....
US women's wear retailer Ascena Retail Group has appointed Erin Stern as its executive vice president and chief merchandising officer of the Maurices brand....
Luxury fashion brand Aquascutum has appointed former Juicy Couture finance director Mark Taylor as the new chief operating officer of its UK business....
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Frank Henke discusses Adidas sustainability agenda
- Lesotho risks garment job losses if AGOA lapses
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- Garment factory tool to improve communication
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019