USA: Fila-1 Announces 2000 Second Quarter Results
Fila Holding S.p.A. (NYSE:FLH) today reported its unaudited results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000. Second quarter net loss was US$18.1m, or US$0.65 per ADS, compared with a net loss of US$29.7m, or US$1.10 per ADS in the second quarter of 1999. The Italian lira depreciated by 13 per cent against the US dollar on a quarterly average basis; the average exchange rate was US$1=Lit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again