ITALY: Fila Announces Sales Force Restructure
In an attempt to get its sales record back on track, Fila Holding SpA has announced several personnel moves, including the appointment of Gianfranco Vercellone to the position of vice president of global sales, reporting directly to Michele Scannavini, CEO. Prior to joining Fila, Vercellone served as general manager in charge of all sales and marketing activities of Prenatal, a leading Italian company in the infant apparel and accessories industry. Among other career highlights, Vercellone worked in sales and marketing areas for such well-know companies as Procter & Gamble in the US and Danone Group and Miroglio textiles with local and international assignments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack