ITALY: Fila Announces Sales Force Restructure
In an attempt to get its sales record back on track, Fila Holding SpA has announced several personnel moves, including the appointment of Gianfranco Vercellone to the position of vice president of global sales, reporting directly to Michele Scannavini, CEO. Prior to joining Fila, Vercellone served as general manager in charge of all sales and marketing activities of Prenatal, a leading Italian company in the infant apparel and accessories industry. Among other career highlights, Vercellone worked in sales and marketing areas for such well-know companies as Procter & Gamble in the US and Danone Group and Miroglio textiles with local and international assignments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020