ITALY: Fila Announces Sales Force Restructure
In an attempt to get its sales record back on track, Fila Holding SpA has announced several personnel moves, including the appointment of Gianfranco Vercellone to the position of vice president of global sales, reporting directly to Michele Scannavini, CEO. Prior to joining Fila, Vercellone served as general manager in charge of all sales and marketing activities of Prenatal, a leading Italian company in the infant apparel and accessories industry. Among other career highlights, Vercellone worked in sales and marketing areas for such well-know companies as Procter & Gamble in the US and Danone Group and Miroglio textiles with local and international assignments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack