ITALY: Fila Extends Tennis Deal With Jennifer Capriati
The New No.1 Player On the WTA Tour Extends Her Agreement With Fila for a Further Three Years Fila Holding S.p.A. (NYSE: news) announced today that it has extended the Company's agreement with Jennifer Capriati for three more years. Jennifer became a champion at the age of 14 in 1990. Her first comeback victory after seven years was two years ago in Strasbourg; last year she reached the semifinals at the Australian Open and finally this year which brought the most important victories of her entire career: Jennifer won two Grand Slam Tournaments, the Australian Open in January and then the French Open in May; she also reached the Wimbledon and US Open semifinals, where she performed the best four Grand Slams so far this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022