ITALY: Fila Extends Tennis Deal With Jennifer Capriati
The New No.1 Player On the WTA Tour Extends Her Agreement With Fila for a Further Three Years Fila Holding S.p.A. (NYSE: news) announced today that it has extended the Company's agreement with Jennifer Capriati for three more years. Jennifer became a champion at the age of 14 in 1990. Her first comeback victory after seven years was two years ago in Strasbourg; last year she reached the semifinals at the Australian Open and finally this year which brought the most important victories of her entire career: Jennifer won two Grand Slam Tournaments, the Australian Open in January and then the French Open in May; she also reached the Wimbledon and US Open semifinals, where she performed the best four Grand Slams so far this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar