ITALY: Fila Extends Tennis Deal With Jennifer Capriati
The New No.1 Player On the WTA Tour Extends Her Agreement With Fila for a Further Three Years Fila Holding S.p.A. (NYSE: news) announced today that it has extended the Company's agreement with Jennifer Capriati for three more years. Jennifer became a champion at the age of 14 in 1990. Her first comeback victory after seven years was two years ago in Strasbourg; last year she reached the semifinals at the Australian Open and finally this year which brought the most important victories of her entire career: Jennifer won two Grand Slam Tournaments, the Australian Open in January and then the French Open in May; she also reached the Wimbledon and US Open semifinals, where she performed the best four Grand Slams so far this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth