ITALY: Fila Extends Tennis Deal With Jennifer Capriati
The New No.1 Player On the WTA Tour Extends Her Agreement With Fila for a Further Three Years Fila Holding S.p.A. (NYSE: news) announced today that it has extended the Company's agreement with Jennifer Capriati for three more years. Jennifer became a champion at the age of 14 in 1990. Her first comeback victory after seven years was two years ago in Strasbourg; last year she reached the semifinals at the Australian Open and finally this year which brought the most important victories of her entire career: Jennifer won two Grand Slam Tournaments, the Australian Open in January and then the French Open in May; she also reached the Wimbledon and US Open semifinals, where she performed the best four Grand Slams so far this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack