US: Fila invests in PLM tool to support development
Sports apparel maker Fila USA, a subsidiary of Fila Korea Ltd, has implemented a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool to manage its footwear development process.
The company said YuniquePLM from Gerber Technology's Yunique Solutions business unit will enable Fila to increase collaboration between its affiliated sourcing centres in Asia, and its operations in Maryland and New York.
"Fila USA has experienced significant growth in the past few years and realised that, to manage such growth, a robust PLM system was critical," said Sandy Hamilton, director of information technology at Fila.
"The athletic shoe market moves fast and it is absolutely crucial that we have an integrated solution that enables designers and developers to collaborate and communicate easily with their supply chain."
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Lingerie maker Regina Miracle International has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help speed sample development and collaboration with customers....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Clothing in US$ Million by the following Segments: Sports Apparel, and Fitness Clothing....
Canadian apparel brand Kit and Ace has implemented WFX's cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to drive growth by improving its product development processes....
Canadean's "Deichmann SE: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ...
China's Anta Sports Products has "clambered out of the industry trough", posting robust increases for full-year turnover and profit in 2014....
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- Factory funding gap has mixed impact in Myanmar
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Bangladesh workers rally for unpaid wages
- Under Armour lifts outlook after Q2 revenue hike
- Intertek takes garment inspections to Myanmar
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020