US: Fila launches new BTS apparel range
Sportswear company Fila USA has announced the release of Fila Body Toning System (BTS), a collection of workout apparel for women.
The range is designed to increase muscle exercise by up to 50%, aimed at shaping the body and dramatically improving workout efficiency.
To do this, Fila said BTS used double-layered panels of Invista’s Lycra Sport fabric to compress active muscles.
“Fila looks forward to working with Invista to further refine the collection and to develop new BTS applications for many different sports,” said Freya Tamayo, Fila director of design.
BTS apparel will be delivered first to Dick’s Sporting Goods stores across the US, and then to athletic speciality stores in early October.
The launch will be supported by a marketing programme including print, in-store support, social networking, online advertising, celebrity seeding and retail promotions.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Thailand's Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, one of the world's leading producers of polyester yarns and fibres, is to expand its polyethylene terephthalate production capacity in Europe to me...
Fibre firm Invista has launched a new Lycra brand targeting the ready-to-wear market, which it also hopes will raise its profile with new, younger customers....
Fibre and polymer supplier Invista Performance Technologies has opened a PTA plant in China, through a tie-up with China Prosperity Petrochemical. ...
Nylon fibre maker Invista is to build new nylon 6,6 intermediates and polymer plant in China to meet growing regional demand for the materials....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective