ITALY: Fila Slashes Q1 Loss, Sales Down
Italian sportswear and athletic shoe firm Fila Holding SpA on Friday reported a far narrower first quarter net loss as it began to reap the rewards of its focusing on more highly profitable brands. The Biella-based company posted a net loss of 6.4 million euros for the quarter to March 31 versus a net loss of 31.6 million euros in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores