USA: Fila To Launch New "Fila Sport.Life" Flagship Stores
Fila Holding SpA has revealed a five year investment plan that will include the opening of 35 new regional Fila retail stores and five flagship stores across Europe. The five flagship strores, which will be branded as "Fila Sport Life", will take on the concept of a virtual reality store with special effects and constantly moving images that involve the consumer in an experience of multi-sensorial impressions, sounds and fragrances.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores