US: Fila USA appoints Peter Holmberg to golf sales post
Fila USA has named athletic apparel industry veteran Peter Holmberg as its national sales manager, Golf & Corporate.
The company said he will focus on increasing Fila's golf apparel distribution in specialty trade channels as well as guiding Fila's entry into corporate sales.
Prior to Ashworth, Holmberg held senior sales positions with Cutter and Buck where he started up its corporate division.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Golf sportswear maker Ashworth has announced the acquisition of the Sun Ice and Sunice trademarks from Fletcher Leisure Group....
Struggling golf and sportswear maker Ashworth is aiming for a turnaround in fortunes in 2008 after posting a fourth quarter loss of US$3.5m....
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar