US: Fila USA appoints Peter Holmberg to golf sales post
Fila USA has named athletic apparel industry veteran Peter Holmberg as its national sales manager, Golf & Corporate.
The company said he will focus on increasing Fila's golf apparel distribution in specialty trade channels as well as guiding Fila's entry into corporate sales.
Prior to Ashworth, Holmberg held senior sales positions with Cutter and Buck where he started up its corporate division.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Golf sportswear maker Ashworth has announced the acquisition of the Sun Ice and Sunice trademarks from Fletcher Leisure Group....
Struggling golf and sportswear maker Ashworth is aiming for a turnaround in fortunes in 2008 after posting a fourth quarter loss of US$3.5m....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022