USA: Financial Round Up
McNaughton Apparel Group Inc. Announces First Quarter Earnings Results The McNaughton Apparel Group Inc has announced its results for the first quarter ended February 3, 2001. Net sales for the first quarter increased 17.8 per cent to $103.3m, compared to $87.7m in the comparable fiscal 2000 quarter. Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization increased 46.0 per cent to $14.1m, compared to $9.7m in the comparable fiscal 2000 quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores