USA: Financial Round Up
Shoe Carnival Reports February Sales; Total Sales Increased 20.6 Per Cent Shoe Carnival Inc has reported that sales for the four-week period ended March 3, 2001 increased 20.6 per cent to $30.6m from sales of $25.4m for the four-week period ended February 26, 2000. Comparable store sales decreased 2.8 per cent for the month versus a 4.7 per cent increase in the comparable four-week period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores