USA: Financial Round-Up
J. Baker, Inc J. Baker, Inc reported that total sales in its Casual Male Big & Tall, Repp Big & Tall, Work 'n Gear and Footwear divisions for the four weeks ended October 28, 2000 were $57m, compared to $53m for the four weeks ended October 30, 1999. Comparable store sales for the month of October increased 0.8 per cent. The company also announced sales for the third quarter ended October 28, 2000 were $174m, compared to $159m for the third quarter last year. Comparable store sales for the thirteen-week period increased 2.1 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"