USA/EUROPE: Financial Round-Up
Angelica Corporation Angelica Corporation (NYSE: AGL) announced improved results for the third quarter and three quarters ended October 28, 2000. For the third quarter, earnings of $.23 per share were more than three times the $.07 per share earned in the third quarter last year. For the first three quarters of this fiscal year, earnings of $.62 per share increased 21.6 per cent compared with $.51 for the same period last year and also exceeded last year's full-year earnings of $.61 per share. Combined sales and textile service revenues were $116,933,000 in the third quarter, an increase of 0.3 per cent and the first quarterly increase since the first quarter of fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022