USA/EUROPE: Financial Round-Up
Angelica Corporation Angelica Corporation (NYSE: AGL) announced improved results for the third quarter and three quarters ended October 28, 2000. For the third quarter, earnings of $.23 per share were more than three times the $.07 per share earned in the third quarter last year. For the first three quarters of this fiscal year, earnings of $.62 per share increased 21.6 per cent compared with $.51 for the same period last year and also exceeded last year's full-year earnings of $.61 per share. Combined sales and textile service revenues were $116,933,000 in the third quarter, an increase of 0.3 per cent and the first quarterly increase since the first quarter of fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth