USA/EUROPE: Financial Round-Up
Angelica Corporation Angelica Corporation (NYSE: AGL) announced improved results for the third quarter and three quarters ended October 28, 2000. For the third quarter, earnings of $.23 per share were more than three times the $.07 per share earned in the third quarter last year. For the first three quarters of this fiscal year, earnings of $.62 per share increased 21.6 per cent compared with $.51 for the same period last year and also exceeded last year's full-year earnings of $.61 per share. Combined sales and textile service revenues were $116,933,000 in the third quarter, an increase of 0.3 per cent and the first quarterly increase since the first quarter of fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing