USA/EUROPE: Financial Round-Up
Angelica Corporation Angelica Corporation (NYSE: AGL) announced improved results for the third quarter and three quarters ended October 28, 2000. For the third quarter, earnings of $.23 per share were more than three times the $.07 per share earned in the third quarter last year. For the first three quarters of this fiscal year, earnings of $.62 per share increased 21.6 per cent compared with $.51 for the same period last year and also exceeded last year's full-year earnings of $.61 per share. Combined sales and textile service revenues were $116,933,000 in the third quarter, an increase of 0.3 per cent and the first quarterly increase since the first quarter of fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar