USA/EUROPE: Financial Round-Up
Angelica Corporation Angelica Corporation (NYSE: AGL) announced improved results for the third quarter and three quarters ended October 28, 2000. For the third quarter, earnings of $.23 per share were more than three times the $.07 per share earned in the third quarter last year. For the first three quarters of this fiscal year, earnings of $.62 per share increased 21.6 per cent compared with $.51 for the same period last year and also exceeded last year's full-year earnings of $.61 per share. Combined sales and textile service revenues were $116,933,000 in the third quarter, an increase of 0.3 per cent and the first quarterly increase since the first quarter of fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022