USA: Financial Round-Up
J. Baker, Inc (Nasdaq: JBAK - news ) today reported that total sales in its continuing Casual Male Big & Tall, Repp Big & Tall and Work 'n Gear divisions for the four weeks ended November 25, 2000 were $43m, compared to $39m for the four weeks ended November 27, 1999. Comparable store sales for these businesses for the month of November increased 7 per cent. Year-to-date sales for the ten months ended November 25, 2000 increased to $361m from $310m for the same period last year. Comparable store sales for these businesses for the ten- month period increased 4.7 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022