USA: Financial Round-Up
J. Baker, Inc (Nasdaq: JBAK - news ) today reported that total sales in its continuing Casual Male Big & Tall, Repp Big & Tall and Work 'n Gear divisions for the four weeks ended November 25, 2000 were $43m, compared to $39m for the four weeks ended November 27, 1999. Comparable store sales for these businesses for the month of November increased 7 per cent. Year-to-date sales for the ten months ended November 25, 2000 increased to $361m from $310m for the same period last year. Comparable store sales for these businesses for the ten- month period increased 4.7 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Bangladesh workers call for union registration
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective