Financial Roundup - June 2001
Shoe Pavilion Inc Independent off-price footwear retailer Shoe Pavilion Inc said total net sales decreased 5.4 per cent to $23.6 million for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001, from net sales of $25.0 million for the same period in 2000. Net sales for the six months ended June 30, 2001 were $43.0 million, a 2.9 per cent decrease from net sales of $44.3 million for the six months ended July 1, 2000. Comparable store net sales decreased 7.5 per cent for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001 from the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack