Financial Roundup - June 2001
Shoe Pavilion Inc Independent off-price footwear retailer Shoe Pavilion Inc said total net sales decreased 5.4 per cent to $23.6 million for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001, from net sales of $25.0 million for the same period in 2000. Net sales for the six months ended June 30, 2001 were $43.0 million, a 2.9 per cent decrease from net sales of $44.3 million for the six months ended July 1, 2000. Comparable store net sales decreased 7.5 per cent for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001 from the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar