USA: Financial Roundup
Marisa Christina Incorporated Marisa Christina Incorporated (Nasdaq: MRSA), which designs, manufactures, sources and markets a broad line of high quality clothing for women and children, reported a 150 per cent improvement for the first quarter ended 31 March 2001. Net income was $236,000 over first quarter 2000 net loss of $476,000. Net sales were $8.7 million compared with $17.6 million in the comparable quarter of 2000, a 50.5% decrease that is attributed to the sale of the Flapdoodles division in December 2000. The first quarter 2000 net sales included $7.1 million from the Flapdoodles division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020