USA: Financial Roundup
Marisa Christina Incorporated Marisa Christina Incorporated (Nasdaq: MRSA), which designs, manufactures, sources and markets a broad line of high quality clothing for women and children, reported a 150 per cent improvement for the first quarter ended 31 March 2001. Net income was $236,000 over first quarter 2000 net loss of $476,000. Net sales were $8.7 million compared with $17.6 million in the comparable quarter of 2000, a 50.5% decrease that is attributed to the sale of the Flapdoodles division in December 2000. The first quarter 2000 net sales included $7.1 million from the Flapdoodles division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack