USA: Find-A-Promotion.com Transforms the Promotional Products Industry
This innovative online promotional products resource is a natural extension of The Corporate Logo® magazine, Virgo's monthly publication for the promotional product distributor.
The newly created find-a-promotion.com website, located at http://www.find-a-promotion.com, is designed with the end-users of promotional products in mind.
find-a-promotion.com caters to a broad spectrum of promotional needs, ultimately enabling its visitors to pinpoint promotional product professionals to assist with their corporate promotions, trade show give-a-ways, and/or brand identity marketing.
With its easily navigated, user-friendly layout, find-a-promotion.com visitors can effortlessly access the site's features that include: RFP request forms; market news; market trends & statistics; marketing & branding solutions; local distributor listings; client search by product & zip code; distributor hyperlink opportunities; case studies; white papers; contests; as well as a marketplace discussion forum.
While fulfilling the specific needs of the end-users of promotional products, find-a-promotion.com also affords the distributors and suppliers within the promotional products industry with a rich online environment for establishing a strong Internet presence, while solidifying current relationships and attracting new customers.
"The promotional products category is a vibrant marketplace with sales of over $13 billion a year. The Corporate Logo® magazine has always been proactive in addressing the distributor's needs within this growing market," said publisher Maureen Williams. "Creating a strong Internet presence is vital to the success of today's promotional products distributor.
"To that end, find-a-promotion.com offers flexibility, reach, product information, and pricing to marketing and brand managers, all at one convenient source."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts