USA: Fingerhut Appoints New Catalogue Exec
"Steve is one of the most energetic and talented executives in the industry," said Michael Sherman, president of Fingerhut. "By combining the Fingerhut and subsidiary catalogues under one umbrella, we can leverage his strengths and continue to develop our catalogue businesses."
Lightman joined Arizona Mail Order (AMO) in 1982, and has been involved in the direct marketing industry for almost 20 years. In an effort to develop its business through growth and acquisition, Fingerhut purchased AMO in 1998 to serve as a platform into the apparel market. Lightman served as president of the subsidiary, and was instrumental in the successful acquisitions of Bedford Fair Apparel, Lew Magram and Brownstone. Lightman will now work with Sherman to provide overall direction for the catalogue businesses.
Companies: Steven Madden
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fashion footwear company Steven Madden has appointed Daniel Friedman as executive licensing director....
Footwear wholesaler Steven Madden has announced the appointment of Matt Joyce to president of the company's women's wholesale division....
Footwear retailer Steven Madden has reported a 12.9 per cent third-quarter sales rise after its wholesale and retail units saw good demand, and has announced the forthcoming departure of president Ric...
Sports shoe company K-Swiss has reported a slight rise in third-quarter income, encouraged by better international revenue and share buybacks....
Shoe company Steven Madden Ltd says third-quarter profit is likely to exceed forecasts on better-than-anticipated sales in both wholesale and retail as well as gross margin growth....
Specialty family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource Inc has completed its previously announced senior management succession....
Shoe chain Payless ShoeSource Inc has secured Matthew Rubel, a former executive of sportswear giant Nike Inc, as its new chief executive officer from July onwards....
Footwear group Steven Madden Ltd has named Awadhesh Sinha chief operating officer as of 1 July....
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts