USA: Finish Line Announces Executive Officer Promotions
Alan H. Cohen, president and CEO of The Finish Line announced today the promotion of three senior officers and the addition of one new vice president. Steven J. Schneider has been named COO for the company as well as retaining his responsibilities as CFO. Mr Schneider's new title is executive vice president, COO, CFO and assistant secretary. Mr Schneider joined Finish Line in 1989 as vice president and CFO. Most recently, Mr Schneider held the position of executive vice president - Finance, CFO and assistant secretary. He will continue to report to Alan Cohen, president and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores