USA: Finish Line Announces Executive Officer Promotions
Alan H. Cohen, president and CEO of The Finish Line announced today the promotion of three senior officers and the addition of one new vice president. Steven J. Schneider has been named COO for the company as well as retaining his responsibilities as CFO. Mr Schneider's new title is executive vice president, COO, CFO and assistant secretary. Mr Schneider joined Finish Line in 1989 as vice president and CFO. Most recently, Mr Schneider held the position of executive vice president - Finance, CFO and assistant secretary. He will continue to report to Alan Cohen, president and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020