USA: Finish Line Announces Executive Officer Promotions
Alan H. Cohen, president and CEO of The Finish Line announced today the promotion of three senior officers and the addition of one new vice president. Steven J. Schneider has been named COO for the company as well as retaining his responsibilities as CFO. Mr Schneider's new title is executive vice president, COO, CFO and assistant secretary. Mr Schneider joined Finish Line in 1989 as vice president and CFO. Most recently, Mr Schneider held the position of executive vice president - Finance, CFO and assistant secretary. He will continue to report to Alan Cohen, president and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar