USA: Finish Line Announces Executive Officer Promotions
Alan H. Cohen, president and CEO of The Finish Line announced today the promotion of three senior officers and the addition of one new vice president. Steven J. Schneider has been named COO for the company as well as retaining his responsibilities as CFO. Mr Schneider's new title is executive vice president, COO, CFO and assistant secretary. Mr Schneider joined Finish Line in 1989 as vice president and CFO. Most recently, Mr Schneider held the position of executive vice president - Finance, CFO and assistant secretary. He will continue to report to Alan Cohen, president and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022