USA: Finish Line Posts Solid Q4 Results
Sports shoe retailer Finish Line Inc on Friday revealed a fourth quarter profit boosted by a five per cent year-on-year rise in net sales to $201.6 million. The Indianapolis-based firm posted net profit of $9m, or 36 cents per share, for the 13-week period ended March 2, 2002, compared with a loss of $4.6m, or 19 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores