US: Finish Line Q4 profit up in "transformative" year
A 27.7% hike in fourth-quarter net profit for US athletic apparel and footwear retailer The Finish Line marked a great end to a "transformative" year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”