US: Finish Line Q4 profit up in "transformative" year
- Q4 profit of US$42.8m versus $33.5m
- Sales up 17.2% to $518.9m
- Comparable store sales increase 6.3%
A 27.7% hike in fourth-quarter net profit for US athletic apparel and footwear retailer The Finish Line marked a great end to a "transformative" year.
"The successful execution of our consumer centric omni-channel strategy drove solid gains in our core business while growth initiatives contributed meaningfully to our record full year revenue and profits," said chairman and CEO Glenn Lyon.
During the 52 weeks to 1 March, The Finish Line saw net income rise 8.5% to $75.1m, while net sales grew 15.7% to $1.67bn.
"We have a clear vision for building on our strong market position through innovative product, superior service, and effective consumer engagements," Lyon added.
"With that vision and our strong team, we move forward optimistic about our near and long-term growth prospects."
The company expects fiscal 2015 earnings per share to increase in the high single to low double digit range, and comparable store sales to be up mid single digits.
Shoe Stores Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2021, NAIC 448210 Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers...
US athletic apparel and footwear retailer The Finish Line has appointed Imran Jooma as chief omnichannel officer and executive vice president....
- Overcapacity in China could reshape fibre markets
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- PVH ramps up corporate responsibility commitments
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- US Q2 in brief - Chico's, Caleres, G-III Apparel
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- Nike and Under Armour top social currency chart
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Trade and trade policy: the EU clothing import market and its ten largest supplying countries, 2016