USA: Finish Line Reports Third Quarter Earnings
Alan H. Cohen, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Finish Line, Inc (Nasdaq: FINL ) has announced the company results for the third quarter representing the thirteen weeks ended November 25, 2000. Net sales in the comapny increased 11 per cent to $134.5m compared to $120.8m for the same quarter last year. Comparable store net sales increased approximately two per cent for the third quarter versus a decline of four per cent reported last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores