ITALY: Fin.Part Names Ubaldo Livolsi Chairman
Italian fashion group Fin.Part SpA on Wednesday named board member Ubaldo Livolsi as chairman to replace Gianluigi Facchini. The company, whose labels include Andrea Pfister, Cerruti, and Maska, said Facchini will remain CEO of the luxury goods group he founded in 1996 until May 15, when shareholders are expected to appoint new managers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth