ROMANIA: Firmelbo’s Investment Pays Off
Firmelbo SA, a Romanian-based acrylic fibre manufacturer, has invested over 45bn lei ($1.6m) to modernise equipment in 2000. As a result, Firmelbo received the quality standard ISO 9002 at the end of 2000. The daily output of the fabric, which amounts to 4,000 tonnes, increased by 25 per cent in 2000, compared to the output in 1990. About 70 per cent of the production is exported.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores