UK: Firms Invited To Free Textile Seminars
Two free seminars on how the British textile industry is increasing competitiveness though communication, collaboration and the pragmatic use of technology will be held next month.
Sponsored by the North West textiles network and the North West Advanced Apparel Systems Centre, the breakfast seminars will reveal strategies to boost sales and safeguard jobs.
Organisers say they will also show how suppliers can provide tighter delivery lead times, increase competitiveness and maximise profits all through better use of information technology.
Representatives from Manchester-based IT firm XeBusiness will give a talk on how collaboration and effective communication through IT gives the textile industry an unfair advantage over the competition.
The seminars will be held at Carrington Business Centre on October 8 and October 15, with further details available from David Cullis at XeBusiness on 0161 869 0430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Bangladesh apparel sector faces up to challenges
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Gap working to rebuild and gain market share
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US Q4 in brief – American Eagle Outfitters
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- Myanmar forms new minimum wage committee
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022