TURKEY: First H&M store set to open
Fashion retailer H&M Hennes & Mauritz is making its first foray into the Turkish market with the opening of a store in Istanbul.
The 2,300sq m store, set to open in November 2010, is located in Forum Istanbul, described by the Swedish retailer as one of the largest shopping centres in the country.
H&M CEO Karl-Johan Persson said of Turkey: “It is an interesting market with a large, young and fashion-conscious population, which offers great potential for future expansion.”
With the rapidly escalating use of RFID at all levels of the supply chain, there are literally hundreds of shapes and sizes of tags and readers - not to mention software and associated electronic syst...
No sooner was the ink dry on the yesterday's announcement of a $3bn takeover deal at apparel retailer J Crew, than a flurry of shareholders began to question whether enough efforts had been made to ac...
Customs officials in Pakistan have seized five containers of polyester printed fabrics, poly/cotton sheets and bathrobes worth more than PKR31m (US$362,000) for evading duty payments....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Eight UK-based designers with potential for significant international growth have been shortlisted for funding to help make the transition to a global fashion brand....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- Brexit and the apparel industry – what lies ahead?
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Brexit to halt deflation in UK clothing sector
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Delta Galil buys VF Corp premium brands for $120m
- Nike faces domestic and future order headwinds
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape