USA: Fisher-Price Develops Children's Apparel Line
Neil Friedman, president of Fisher-Price Brands, said: "Fisher-Price clothes are everyday apparel that will make children - and their parents - feel special."
He continued: "We have an enviable team of apparel designers and merchandise managers working on the Fisher-Price Childrenswear collection, all of whom have impressive backgrounds and a passion for the product."
The company has tapped into product managers from Lands End, Ralph Lauren and The Pleasant Company to form the Fisher-Price Apparel team. In addition, Andrea Rachles, creator of the trend-setting Nini Bambini children's wear, is leading the design direction for the line.
"We really wanted our children's clothing to celebrate early childhood rather than emulate junior styles. The line lets parents savor those early years with fun and whimsical clothing that is adorable and distinctive. Families will enjoy the entire shopping experience, from the time they sit down with our beautiful catalog, to the very moment when they open their carefully packaged selection to find a truly precious outfit."
According to the company, each article of clothing will combine superior quality with timeless appeal. The collection will include over 75 items, from shoes to layette, infant wear, clothes for little girls and boys, backpacks and outerwear.
The entire childrenswear line will also be offered via Web site at www.fisher-price.com.
Companies: Ralph Lauren Corporation
Luxury goods company Polo Ralph Lauren has appointed Steven Murphy, president and chief executive of Rodale, to its board of directors....
Luxury goods company Polo Ralph Lauren has announced a set of executive appointments aimed at boosting its growing business and improving its supply chain....
Upmarket clothing label Polo Ralph Lauren has enjoyed a 31 per cent hike in second-quarter net income on better wholesale and retail sales....
The United States Polo Association and apparel company Jordache Limited have been granted the right to use horse logos on their goods after a court case concluded they do not infringe on the trademark...
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation says it enjoyed a fourfold growth in first-quarter profit due to good demand for spring and summer collections....
Luxury goods giant Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has completed the acquisition of Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc from sportswear company Reebok International Ltd....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Jonathan Drucker as senior vice president, general counsel, as of 18 July 2005....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corp has reported a dive in first-quarter net income, affected by expenses due to litigation and restructuring....
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack