USA: Fit, Comfort, Style Top Swimwear Shopping Experience
For the year ending August, 2001, in which swimwear was a $2.9 billion market, most women rated their overall swimwear shopping experience as "Excellent" or "Very Good," according to two swimwear reports from NPDFashionworld. Contrary to conventional wisdom, the highest percentage (69 per cent) of satisfied shoppers were women aged 35-44.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth