SINGAPORE: FJ Benjamin to grow Gap franchise deal
Singapore-based retailer FJ Benjamin is planning to extend its franchise deal with fashion giant Gap beyond Malaysia and Singapore.
Benjamin is in talks over new stores under both the Gap and Banana Republic brands but has not yet finalised exact details.
The company, which will open six stores in Malaysia and three in Singapore in the near future, expects significant revenue and earnings gains from the franchise agreement.
FJ Benjamin yesterday posted a net profit of S$10.2m for the year ended in June, and said turnover jumped 29% to S$187m.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores