UK: Float Values Burberry At Up To £1.4bn
Luxury UK fashion label Burberry will be valued at between £1.15 billion and £1.45 billion when it floats next month after owner GUS announced on Monday it had set a guide price of 230p to 290p.
The 146-year-old label, best know for its beige check-lined raincoats, enjoyed a 30 per cent leap in full-year profits earlier this year and retail sales are up by at least 10 per cent in the first 11 weeks of its current fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores