USA: Florsheim Agrees Sock Licensing Deal
Florsheim said in a press release the collection will include men's dress and dress casual socks for its Comfortech, Imperial and FLS brands. The socks will be priced at between $6 and $12 a pair.
Earlier this year, Weyco completed its acquisition of certain Florsheim US assets, including the US wholesale business and related assets and almost two dozen retail outlets, for $45.6 million.
Florsheim COO and EVP, John Florsheim, commented: "We are very pleased to be re-launching Florsheim hosiery with Keepers. They have done a tremendous job with Stacy Adams hosiery, and I believe they will deliver Florsheim hosiery that not only will be relevant from a styling and value standpoint but will reflect the great heritage of the Florsheim brand."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022