US: Florsheim to launch shoe line with Duckie Brown
Weyco Group Inc, the maker of Florsheim Shoes, is launching a co-branded men's shoe collection in conjunction with apparel designer Duckie Brown.
The shoes, branded 'Florsheim By Duckie Brown,' will be introduced to retailers this autumn priced between $200 and $300.
Duckie Brown is a small men's wear design firm led by Steven Cox in London and Daniel Silver in Toronto, which is available in just 18 stores worldwide, according to the Wall Street Journal.
John Florsheim, president of Weyco Group, told the paper that the shoe collection is "an oddball mix. You're taking a couture blend with a mainstream American brand."
The shoes will be sold in Florsheim's 39 stores nationwide and in 'upper tier' retailers.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack