USA: FMI/Kesco Enhances International Cargo Management Operations
In a move aimed at enhancing cargo management operations based out of Asia, FMI/Kesco has selected Log-Net supply chain execution software to provide online transportation management for international shipments.
FMI International is a New Jersey-based provider of national and international logistics services, warehousing and distribution, and Kesco Container Line is its Hong Kong-based partner providing air, sea and intermodel logistics services. Both FMI/Kesco and Log-Net have an extensive background and experience in the fashion and apparel industries.
Log-Net, featuring recent additions such as entirely upgraded EDI (electronic data interchange) capabilities, will help them maintain this advantage by enabling total cargo management through their vendors, as well as their multiple service providers.
"Log-Net gives our customers the opportunity to manage their business more effectively while increasing supply chain visibility, streamlining multi-function tasks, and integrating data exchange," said Bob O'Neill, executive vice president of sales and marketing at FMI.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar