US: FOB Direct invests in PLM technology
Chinese fabric and garment maker FOB Direct has chosen to invest in cloud-based product lifestyle management (PLM) technology to align its business operations.
FOB Direct supplies to department stores, specialty chain stores, brands and wholesalers with clients across the UK, US, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
By implementing WFX's PLM solution, FOB Direct aims to coordinate business operations across regions and reduce IT infrastructure costs. The company had previously used two in-house built systems, whereby managing customisation was slow and expensive.
"We chose WFX because it is a complete end-to-end product life-cycle solution with a fully integrated task management by exception," said FOB Direct owner Warren Bird.
"It offers multi-currency costing and a good T&A system. Our staff are able to view the entire production operation and can easily assign tasks to other users."
French apparel manufacturer Pyrenex has chosen to integrate Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM software into its ERP solution to improve communication and collaboration between its global creative and pro...
Canadian casual and sportswear business Mondetta has selected BlueCherry PLM to help improve product lifecyle efficiency and keep pace with the changing manufacturing landscape....
US fashion powerhouse Dutch LLC is implementing NGC's Extended PLM software to help streamline its global operations as it continues with its expansion strategy. ...
London-based fashion house Yumi International Ltd is implementing the Visual End2End suite of software products to connect all departments, from design to finance, for total visibility....
More than 75 apparel brands and 30 software vendors are lined up to attend next week's PI Apparel event in New York, with speakers including executives from Adidas, Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan, Target, V...
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020