USA: Foot Locker Agrees Adidas Merchandising Deal
Specialty athletic retailer, Foot Locker Inc, on Monday said it had agreed a deal with adidas to feature Tracy McGrady-endorsed merchandise through specially designed shops in 400 Foot Locker and Champs Sports stores across the US. "We are very pleased to announce this important agreement with adidas," commented the New York-based company's CEO and president, Matthew Serra. "This program is in line with our strategic priority of increasing the productivity of our existing stores. We plan to feature expanded assortments of the strongest selling footwear, apparel and accessories endorsed by Tracy McGrady in these specially designed shops."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack