USA: Foot Locker Agrees Adidas Merchandising Deal
Specialty athletic retailer, Foot Locker Inc, on Monday said it had agreed a deal with adidas to feature Tracy McGrady-endorsed merchandise through specially designed shops in 400 Foot Locker and Champs Sports stores across the US. "We are very pleased to announce this important agreement with adidas," commented the New York-based company's CEO and president, Matthew Serra. "This program is in line with our strategic priority of increasing the productivity of our existing stores. We plan to feature expanded assortments of the strongest selling footwear, apparel and accessories endorsed by Tracy McGrady in these specially designed shops."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016