USA: Foot Locker Elects Nicholas DiPaolo To The Board
Mr DiPaolo has more than 35 years' experience, primarily in senior management positions at various apparel manufacturing companies. He has been a director of Bernard Chaus since 1999 and assumed his current position in January 2001.
From 1990 through 1997, Mr DiPaolo was chairman, president and chief executive officer of Salant Corporation, a diversified apparel manufacturing company whose lines included Perry Ellis and John Henry, among others.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Specialty athletic retailer Foot Locker Inc has reported a 3.0 per cent rise in second-quarter sales, as a "very disappointing" performance in Europe was offset by improving sales and profit results i...
President of apparel group Perry Ellis International's men's wear unit, Douglas Jakubowski, is quitting the company on 5 August to pursue other interests....
Apparel and accessories company Perry Ellis International Inc has netted two new licensing deals for its goods to be made and sold in the South Pacific and Canada....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has entered into a license deal with LUPO International for the manufacture and distribution of Mondo di Marco men's dress and casual shoes within the US an...
Business solutions supplier Indra Technology Inc has released Version 4.3 of its Escape Sales Force Automation Software....
Large-scale apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has signed a deal with children's apparel maker Weeplay LLC to extend the Original Penguin brand to newborn, infant and toddler sizes....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has appointed Paul Rosengard as group president of the company's premium brands, as of 1 August 2005....
Men's and women's apparel company Perry Ellis International Inc has named Al Derago senior vice president of the Nike swim division, effective today....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective