US: Foot Locker launches women's store concept
Sportswear retailer Foot Locker has unveiled a new store conceptselling fitness apparel and athletic footwear for women.
Foot Locker, which operates 3,350 stores, said the first three stores in Stamford, Wayne and San Antonio will open before Christmas.
New York-based sportswear retailer Foot Locker is to acquire German specialty athletic store Runners Point Warenhandelsges (RPG) for EUR72m (US$94.6m), as it looks to expand in Europe....
Japanese sporting goods company Asics saw full-year profit rise 9.2%, due to tax refund and interest gains, as well as strong sales of running shoes in the Americas and European regions....
Reports filed by companies including Gap Inc, Gymboree Corp, Nike Inc, H&M and Wal-Mart Stores to comply with a Washington State law are said to have shown "chemicals of high concern" in products made...
California-based footwear maker K-Swiss, has appointed Larry Remington as its new president and CEO following its buyout by South Korean apparel conglomerate E-Land....
Representatives from more than 40 apparel brands and retailers have called for a credible action plan to address workplace safety in the Bangladesh clothing sector as the death toll from last week's R...
Nike has teamed up with NASA and a number of other US government departments to collaborate on developing sustainable materials. ...
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras