US: Foot Locker launches women's store concept
Sportswear retailer Foot Locker has unveiled a new store conceptselling fitness apparel and athletic footwear for women.
Foot Locker, which operates 3,350 stores, said the first three stores in Stamford, Wayne and San Antonio will open before Christmas.
Nike is expected to maintain its position as the most important sports brand in Chile. Nike de Chile’s strategy is to continue organising sports events – such as “Nike 10K” or “Nike 300K” – aimed at i...
New York-based sportswear retailer Foot Locker is to acquire German specialty athletic store Runners Point Warenhandelsges (RPG) for EUR72m (US$94.6m), as it looks to expand in Europe....
Nike México SA de CV plans to continue to position itself as one of the top sports brands in the country. In order to accomplish this goal, it will continue sponsoring local sports celebrities and foo...
Japanese sporting goods company Asics saw full-year profit rise 9.2%, due to tax refund and interest gains, as well as strong sales of running shoes in the Americas and European regions....
Reports filed by companies including Gap Inc, Gymboree Corp, Nike Inc, H&M and Wal-Mart Stores to comply with a Washington State law are said to have shown "chemicals of high concern" in products made...
California-based footwear maker K-Swiss, has appointed Larry Remington as its new president and CEO following its buyout by South Korean apparel conglomerate E-Land....
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend