USA: Foot Locker Names New Canadian President
Shoe chain Foot Locker Inc on Monday announced the appointment of Edward Schleicher as president of its 129 store Foot Locker Canada division. The 55-year-old, who joins from Sterns Department Stores, replaces Nick Grayston who was recently promoted to president and CEO of Lady Foot Locker and will report to CEO Matt Serra.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth