USA: Foot Locker Signs For New Timekeeping Software
This deal follows a pilot project in which TimeMeter was installed and operated in various Foot Locker outlets. TimeMeter, as part of the ActionManager Labour Scheduling solution, manages timekeeping and automatically converts data to match most popular payroll systems.
"We are confident Foot Locker Inc will see operating efficiencies similar to other ActionManager customers," said Randall Fields, CEO of Utah-based Fields Technologies Inc, parent firm of Park City Group.
"Adding Foot Locker Inc with its numerous and well-recognised brands represents a substantial license agreement for us and we consider having them as one of our customers an important achievement."
Companies: Foot Locker Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Foot Locker, the New York-based athletic retailer, has seen a fall in full year net income despite a strong end to the year....
Shoe retailer Footstar Inc has had its Chapter 11 reorganisation plan confirmed by the US Bankruptcy Court - and should emerge from bankruptcy on Monday 6 February....
Sports shoe chain Foot Locker has promoted two executives to lead its finance and accounting division, following the resignation of chief financial officer Bruce Hartman, who is moving to another comp...
Sports shoe chain Foot Locker's third-quarter income has been damaged 11 per cent by increased European marketing spending....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Sports shoe chain Foot Locker has reported a rise in third-quarter sales, but warned on profit because of hurricane-related expenses....
Sports shoe retailer Foot Locker Inc has suffered a 46 per cent slump in second-quarter profit as good sales on the US market were offset by a lack of demand in Europe....
Specialty athletic retailer Foot Locker Inc has reported a 3.0 per cent rise in second-quarter sales, as a "very disappointing" performance in Europe was offset by improving sales and profit results i...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report